Monday, March 7, 2011

New Riddick I likes it.

So i was doing my morning rounds across the interwebs to see was new has come up. I stumble across Vin Diesel's facebook page and see that he has announced a new Riddick. Now I personally loved both Pitchblack and Chronicles I thought they were outstanding and its been almost 7 years since Chronicles and its been bugging me why there hasn't been another movie. Now I do intend to skip the abortion that is Fast Five(and to this day refuse to see any of those films) but i can't wait for the new Riddick here. Here is a synopsis for the new Riddick that doesn't have a title yet from comingsoon.net.

"Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction."

Also here is the link to there facebook page where Diesel had posted a video talking with director David Twohy.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1575781803726&oid=89562268312&comments

No comments:

Post a Comment