Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This Week and Last Week in Rock Band: The extremely late edition!


I've been a little slacking in terms of bringing you the latest tracks out for Rock Band 3, I admit. But here, NOW, I bring you not only this week but last week's releases! HUZZAH!

Last week saw the release of a 3-track pack from 80's Pop/Electronic band Depeche Mode. Also released was a Death Cab for Cutie song (hurray.). As for this week, we have a smattering of even more songs from Rhythm Game Kings The Police, a slower-than-usual track from OK Go, and a Classic Rock classic from the band WAR.

Now, I know I really don't talk about Rock Band Network releases on here, since they release so sporadically, but I wanted to take a minute to tell you guys that Eiffel 65's hit "I'm Blue" has finally hit the Network. Now you can finally find out whether he was saying "Da Ba Dee" or "If I were green!" I think to make this post a little more interesting every week, I will feature a RBN track or two that I recommend and why. Why not spice things up a little?

Full track listings after the break:


Tracks released March 8th, 2011 (160ms/$1.99/200wii):


"I Will Possess Your Heart" - Death Cab for Cutie

Depeche Mode Track Pack 01
  - "Never Let Me Down Again"
  - "Personal Jesus" *PRO UPGRADE*
  - "Policy of Truth"

Tracks released March 15th, 2011

"So Lonely" - The Police
"Every Breath You Take" - The Police *PRO UPGRADE*
"Shooting the Moon" - OK Go
"Spill the Wine" - WAR

RBN Featured Track of the Week - "I'm Blue" - Eiffel 65

No comments:

Post a Comment